I loved this so much! I was skeptical at first but it was really beautiful and a wonderful experience to play. I especially loved the duet singing.
A downloadable interactive song suite for Windows and macOS
Evergreen Blues is a suite of interactive songs by David Su and Dominique Star.
Originally developed at the MIT Media Lab, the game is a choice-based interactive song construction experience about the relationships between audiences, authors, and the characters and worlds they create. It uses a real-time lyric-choosing mechanic, and is designed for both single and multiplayer play.
All the world's a stage 🎶🎭
- Independent Games Festival 2020 - Best Student Game Honorable Mention
- Indie MEGABOOTH PAX East Showcase 2020 - Official Selection
- Ludicious 2020 - Innovation in Games Nominee
- Dreamhack Atlanta 2019 - Best Arthouse Selection
- Fun & Serious Game Festival 2019 - Most Innovative Game Nominee
- The Engine Room International Sound Art Exhibition 2019 - Official Selection
- Playcrafting Halloween Play NYC Game Expo 2019 - Official Selection
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hello! I just discovered this through the GDC relief bundle, and I liked it! Despite not being very musically oriented, those songs resonated a little bit with me. Thanks!